Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Adding New Items to my Etsy Shop!


I've been really busy today photographing all the flowers I made in the last few weeks. I made them especially for the Crafty Market on 5th July, where I had a stall, and I did sell a good few of them. So the ones I have left over I am going to put up onto my Etsy shop! I'm really happy with the way the photos turned out but it seems to take forever to photograph, label, edit, upload, and basically get anything listed. I hope it's worth it. I'm going to be putting a lot of work into my Etsy shop over the next month. I haven't sold anything yet, so I really hope I'll make my first sale soon! I'd love to be selling loads of things coming up to Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Hey missus! The shop is coming on really well and those photos are super good! :)*

    p.s I'm your first follower whoop whoop! T xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment and some words of encouragement ;)

    ReplyDelete